Monday, April 5, 2010

Back in Montmartre

Nice day for a wonder today in Paris. We went walking down to Abbesses and I found a really cute cupcake shop. Obviously it's new. The staffs were incredibly keen to be nice to you. Also found out that she is an American baker with a French husband.


When I was there, there weren't much choice but hopefully, they'll have more.
I had a coffee one. It came in a little box. YUM. Looks great but it tasted amazing too. it's not too big to feel bad about eating it either.

Miss Cupcake
1 Cite de la MairieM: Pigalle/Abbesses

Also found this Vintage shop as well. I think they might be English dudes.
Paul and Claire's Vintage
86 rue des Martys
M: Pigalle
There's another vintage shop just around the corner too.

Chinemachine
100 rue des Martys75018 Paris
M: Pigalle/Abbesses

And, I found this amazing craft shop near my house! no more hunting for good supplier far away. It was closed today, but I looked in the shop and they had yarns. yakes. Looks like they have lots of workshops there.
Matiere Active

59 rue du mont cenis75018 Paris
M: Jules Joffrin

No comments:

Post a Comment