Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New friends that don't talk...


Charlotte has left me this cute little plant with a card from Merci. Love it. I've been watering and trying to get it to sun bath in my not sunny apartment. I went to Merci last weekend and got semi-depressed about the fact that I can't afford anything. Yet, it's a beautiful shop. My heart is set on buying new bathers from there. THEN, I realise that there's no beach in Paris. Maybe I should hire a car... left hand drive in Paris though, gives me a great deal of fear just thinking about it.

Merci
111 boulevard Beaumarchais
75003 Paris



I've been making new friends. Literally, making them. By the time I finish making one of these buddies, it feels as though I had babies...

Patterns are here if you wanna make them!

http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mite/gurumineko/4/amizn1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment