Monday, July 26, 2010

June / July highlights

1. Amazing croissants at Au Levain du Marais. Okay, David Lebovitz did not fail me... When I'm in doubt, I ask David. It was delicious... I have had many croissants in Paris, but this one is very special. Not too flaky or plane. Just right.

Au Levain du Marais

28 blvd Beaumarchais75011 Paris

2. Drinking and People watching at Le PerleRight in the middle of Marais. Always packed in warm sunny days.

Le Perle
78 rue vieille du temple
75003
M: Saint-Paul

3. Drinking within budget at Pop in
Cute little indie favourite with their own beer "le Pop" 3 euros for a pint during Happy Hour. Yes, I did get 2 at onc
e right before the clock turned 9pm and the Happy Hour finished.

Pop in
105 rue Amelot
75011M: Saint Sebastien Froissart

4. Talking to randoms and dancing to who knows what at Zero Zero Bar
It's open later than other bars in the area so of course it's going to turn into something like Pony...

Zero Zero Bar
89 rue Amelot
75011
M: Saint Sebatien Froissart

5. Broc Dej at le Comptoir General
It's happening every Sunday until the end of August. I had a stand there for my crocheted friends. Cute little place with a Melbourne dude making good Melbourne latte... oh how I miss it so much...

Le Comptoir General
80 Quai de Jammapes
75010
M: Jacques Bonsergent

6. Seeing Tour de Paris @ Hotel du Nord
I don't know if it that was called Tour de Paris... but they were a bunch of people having a bike race to Hotel de Nord.

Hotel du Nord
102 Quai du Jammapes
75010
M: Jacques Bonsergent

No comments:

Post a Comment