Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vin chaud and shopping in Winter Paris

What good is it if you can't shop in Paris. The Winter set in, and I need to get some Paris shopping out of my system before I go back home. I was lucky enough to find out about A.P.C broderie (basically a warehouse sale) through my good friend. It was like heaven... Items were 95% off...
A handbag, boots, necklace and a pair of sunnies later, I felt like a new woman.

My Stockholm treasure is this ACNE dress.

And the sandals from le Comptoir des Cottoniers.

2 comments:

  1. I bought those sandals when I was in Paris too!! Such an amazing discount no?! APC braderie looked SO good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah totally! I got them for the half price. I haven't been able to wear them yet cos it's too cold in Paris at the moment...

    ReplyDelete