Sunday, March 21, 2010

what more could a girl want?

I possibly had the best girlie day with my friend Jacinta yesterday. We went to Printemp MAC section to find new liquid eye liner. I usually use the one that's from Japan. They have cheap and not nasty cosmetics. But the problem is that good liquid eye liners are difficult to find. Specially ones that lasts and stays as bold as when it's applied. I don't wanna sound like an infomercial lady, but damn this is good. Me and Jacinta both got one. Highly recommended. It's worth investing in a good eyeliner.
I got this make-up base as well. I didn't mean to get this one... I wanted to get the oil control base this but I picked up the wrong one... However, this is amazing as well. The foundation goes on the skin so smooth after this. I should get a job at Mac... This lovely lady at the counter even gave me a discount. Turns out that she lived in Japan for 3 years in Nakamegro, met her French husband and now she's in Paris.

Gallery La Fayette has this great gourmet section. As you walk in, you can smell all the spices, chocolate, macarons etc at once. I don't know if that's a good thing...
Patisserie Sadaharu Aoki makes incredibly beautiful sweets. It's like this Japanese obsession for Paris, sweets and cute little things all mixed into their creation of their products. So colourful and beautiful to look at. One thing I really wanted to try was Chocorons!
Yes, they are macarons coated with chocolate!!! It is so delicious!!! I had a cafe flavour. I'm going to try all the flavours by the time I leave Paris. This is going to be my little treats from now on.
Jacinta with her wasabi flavoured macarons.

Patisserie Sadaharu Aoki

35 rue de Vaugirard
56 boulevard de Port-Royal

Gallery La Fayette
48 boulevard Haussmann 75009 Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment