Thursday, March 4, 2010

Alice au Pay de Merveilles/Laduree

I have done it! Made it to Jacobs by Marc Jacobs shop after work!! I got the bag! yaya! I got a grey one. I wanted a pink one but that pink kinda reminded me of Supre, and my scarf and shoes will go better with the gray one. Jacobs by Marc Jacobs although is targeted at younger generation who would not be spending 220 euros on jeans. Affordable plain wallets, accessories, books, clothes etc. Next door is Marc Jacobs and baby Marc Jacobs as well.

19 Place du Marche Saint-Honore
75001 Paris


The department store Printemps have done this massive collaboration with designers, Disney and Laduree for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Laduree in Le printemps has done a total make over to look like Mad hatter's tea party.
The store has a collection of luxury brands which I would never be able to afford.
Apart from all the handbags displayed in between cakes and etc, it looks incredible in a very Disney way. (I do love Disneyland.) Specially because the display goes all the way up to the 3rd floor and there is a massive tea pot hanging from the roof. I was somewhat scared as I was sitting directly beneath it whilst I was enjoying my macarons...




On the menu, they have created limited seasons only flavours for the film. Green Apple (left) and Cherries. I had to try them and they were delicious!




Designers like Chole, Maison Martin Margiela, Christopher Kane and also R.I.P Alexander McQueen has done their novelty bit to the film and the store. I felt like I was at Myer at Christmas time... in a good way.

Printemps
64 Bvd Haussmann
75009 Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment