Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jeremy Jay at Le motel

I like l'motel because it reminds me of Melbourne. Sitting around at hells kitchen or something. Jeremy Jay was spinning tunes for the night and I quite like him so I went along.The front room with the dj booth was full so it wasn't like I was there to see him but I could hear the tunes that he played. He did well. I would have liked some sort of friendly dancing area but there' no room for dancing there.
As I sit and talk to my friend Katie, there was that Marc Jacobs tote bag!! I'm unconsciously staring at it... It's adorable! Turned out the owner of the bag Anna is from Dublin and but lived in East Brunswick for a year. Her friend Catherine told me that I was only a few steps away from Marc Jacobs shop. But yet I failed to find it... Suddenly we became a group of 5 girls. I also met an American girl who was drinking an enticing looking drink at the bar. I had to get one. It was delicious. Don't know what's in it but tasted amazing! Had a good chat. Weather was awful with rain but the night I had was f-abulous.

I just booked my tickets to see The Strange Boys in April, the day before my birthday. I can't wait. I couldn't go to King Khan gig due to my silly infections. I ain't gonna get sick this time...
I also booked tix for Air supported by Mr. Jarvis Cocker in June. It's part of Cite de la Musique. Hopefully be good gig like 2007 V-festival in Sydney when they both played.

Drawings for this week.

This is what I look like when I'm on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment