Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beautiful things that goes with Spring

Oh dear. Spring is coming and I am so excited. I deserve Vitamin D after all these cold days. I have dedicated last Saturday for (window) shopping. I even researched all Friday night sur l'internet and kinda decided what I'm looking for.

1. Pale blue skinny jeans (preferably cheap monday)
2. Marc Jacobs tote bag (in Pink)
First stop: Collette
It's a big concept shop located near the louvre. Big shop front and bright colours. Down stairs has a range of brands for boys, CDs, stationary, books, watches and phones... Upstairs is kinda like a showroom where they have amazing jeweleries and expensive range. Kinda like FAT or Alice but with extra zero on prices. (not to mention it's in euros) It also as a perfumery and a gallery. Beautiful to look at, no way I can afford it. It has a range of amazing designers if you want something special. It stocks Marc Jacobs but they didn't have the range of bags that I wanted... Later that night, I was told that Marc Jacobs shop is so close to Collette! But I wasn't to know at the time.

Colette
213 rue Saint - Honore, 75001 Paris
Metro: Tuilerie Line

Next stop: Le Marais

I wanted a pair of tight jeans like my Maze one but in light blue for Spring. There are lot of "boyfriend" cut these days in the market where it's straight and not tight. But I want tight ones! Walked around for a while and checked out a few shops but no cheap mondays! but then, I walked into Sandro (French label) and I saw a pair... It's not cheap I tell you. I walked away. Had a look at more shops, couldn't find a pair that I wanted. So, I had to go back to Sandro and try the pair on didn't I? There are number of occasions where I love something on the rack and I got really disappointed when it doesn't fit me properly. I was kind of hoping that to happen so I don't spend the money. However, they were just perfect fit... it felt good... OH NO. I must get them. and I did. I didn't take the photos but you will see soon. Later I found out that they were Jeggings not jeans which doens't really make that much deference to me anyways i guess.
Sandro
50 rue de Vieille du Temple
75004 Paris
Metro: Saint-Paul Line 1

I also want a pair of Bensimon's high top sneakers for Spring. It seems that Spring is an excuse for everything for me these days. My parcels that I sent from Melbs have not arrived yet. So I have very limited wardrobe. I'm getting so sick of it!!
These sneakers are so cute and adorable. They can wait as it's not that warm is Paris really.
Bensimon
40 rue des Rosiers
75004 Paris
Metro: Saint-Paul Line 1


I am totally obsessing over this amazing dress from Ba&Sh... Ba&Sh is another French label that I like (looking at). it's totally out of the question price range that I'm not even gonna think about this after this blog post.
BA&SH
52/54 rue des Turnelles
75003 Paris
Metro: Saint-Paul Line 1

No comments:

Post a Comment