Sunday, February 7, 2010

Outside is colder than my fridge.

This is the 3rd time that I have been sick since I've been away. All of them have been some sort of infections... I won't go into details 'cos it's quite unpleasant but it is indeed not a good thing to be sick... I started going to night French schools this week and i really couldn't take any days off so I was struggling. Luckily, I think I'm okay now. To be cautious though, I stayed home all weekend. On the Friday night, I wanted to check out this exibition at Point Ephemere. It's a bar/restaurant/venue/club. It's right on the canal. I got there thinking that it was a photo exhibition... BUT, turn out, it was "take photos" exhibition. As in, there are live moving object and allowing people to take photos and make your own thing out of it. I didn't really read it properly. I really should specially when it's in French. It was rather bizarre. There was a girl playing squash for 1 hours. She must have gotten a good work out out of this. Lots of peeps are taking photos/videos etc. It's also up on a big screen. Interesting concept. But looking at a girl playing squash didn't hold my interest for an hour... It's a monthly thing. (I read properly this time.) and next one's gonna be something different. It might be interesting. Good bar though. Better in a warmer weather must say.

Point Ephemere
200 Quai de valmy 75010Paris
www.pointephemere.org

I made the best sunday lunch today! It's a sandwish with Tortilla that I made last night, goats cheese, avocado and mayonnaise. I'm such a try hard Parisian these days that I get a baguette everyday. Half of one is great cos you can get a fresh one everyday, and is so amazingly yum.


YUM! Then, My French friend Mel has got me into chocolate fondue. Dark choc with a little bit of milk. I had to buy the little chocolate fondue kit. It's such a handy and a little bit special. Nice treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment