Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally

After 3 weeks of living in hostels... I finally moved into my own apartment!! I love it. So much. It's warm, good size and good shower. Nothing fancy but all I need is here and lots of storage space. Before I left the hostel, I thought I had a lot of things but now that I moved in, the studio looks kinda empty... I need things to decorate my room. I need do some cheap interior design work this weekend.

There's lots of shops and restaurants on my street and gets quite busy around. I really love the neighborhood. There are a few bistro near me too. This is the one near the metro.

Montmartre town hall, opposite the metro. Still have Xmas trees...

This is a great bistro just outside my apartment. Tandoori chicken with risotto. Weird combo I know but YUM. It was great!



1 comment:

  1. Yr place looks awesome Mie, looking forward to come & see you soon! jmo x

    ReplyDelete