Saturday, January 16, 2010

I like...




rainy days when I don't have to do anything. Today is a big bog day.


There is a cute little wine bar around the corner from my hostel. I didn't eat this lamb dish but it looked amazing. I just had a couple of glasses of nice red. 3 euros a glass. You can also buy take away bottles. I think I just like to be in an environment with a lot of bottles of wine... Makes me happy.

Le vin au vert
70 rue de Dunkerque 75009
Metro: Anvers


I love those dogs that come inside shops. This dog's just casually hanging at Starbucks.


I also found an vintage clothing store just near my hostel. Found this nice pair of Italian shoes but 55 euros... I really should wait until the pay day...

5 rue GĂ©rando Paris 75009


I tried to find this op shop that Jarvis likes:

Woch Dom
72, Rue Condorcet 75009 Paris, France 01 53 21 09

But, it wasn't there! I don't know if I'm going blind but it certainly wasn't there. Boo.

For lunch, I went to the Rose Bakery in Montmartre. Not the one in Marais where Charlotte worked but the other one. The owner was so sad that you were gone, Charlotte (if you're reading this.) and wouldn't stop talking about you even though it was busy.

Rose Bakery
46 rue des Martyrs
75009
Metro:Pigalle


I failed to mention that the prince Adie looked after me when I was sick... (refer to previous posts.) He walked me home in the snow and made sure that I got to the hostel safely. Thank you Adie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment