Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Work Begins...

I am now a teacher at a small early learning centre, teaching a bunch of 3 year olds. There are very very small. They're about half of the size of the kids that I'm used to. I thought grade 1s were small... wait till Japanese 3 year olds... SOOOOOOO CUTE. They like to cry and fight with other kids... A lot. There are also lots of Franco-Japonais kids. THEY HATE VEGETABLES. I remember when I was little, I didn't like cabbage but I still ate it. But then these kids in my class would be sitting near the teacher for hours trying to eat their carrots and peas... I have to do that now... Sit there and try n feed the little ones. It's not easy. I don't know who thought of this aeroplane trick, but it surely doesn't work... Doesn't matter if I cut them up or hide the lettuce under the rice, put it in the soup, they just won't eat it. It takes hours... and after that I have to play the piano and sing and dance with them. It's very difficult to watch kids, play the piano and attempt to sing all at the same time. It is very tiring... but I'm sure I get used to it. It was my second day and was a lot easier than yesterday. I'll put the photos up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment