Saturday, January 9, 2010

Paris - Day 4 = write off and Day 5



Ah man, being healthy only means something when you actually get sick... It really sucks. Most Paris hostel has a lock-out time from about 11am to 3, 4 or sometimes 5pm. I had an argument with the arrogant front desk man who treated me like a snotty tissue and refusing to let me stay in the hostel even though I'm sick. All I wanted and needed was a good day of staying in and rest. I argued my way through so that I could come back into the hostel a little earlier. I killed sometime in MacDonalds... then I came back to the hostel and slept and slept.
Today, I finally felt like human again... went to the snowy sacre coeur again, went to a meeting for work and went
out to dinner with a girl I met at the hostel. My first French cheese!
Je suis content...

No comments:

Post a Comment