Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend 2



I found out that there was a A.P.C surplus shop in the 18th within walking distance from my hostel... dangerous. I had to go and "have a look".
Oh dear, we meet again. There it was. This cape that I wanted for a year. Last year when I was here, I really wanted it but didn't get it.
It was just hanging there right in front of me. There was no way that I could've
afford it full price. It's now at the outlet boutique. (mind you the store is as sleek as the full priced ones. Couple of cute French boys being tres helpful. I had to try on a few things and yes...
I bought the cape. IT IS TOTALLY AMZING! If I like it after a year, that's telling me something. It is so beautifully cut and there are room for my hand to come out. It's very dangerous... There are full of gems from last year's collections. Shoes, bags etc. Be careful.

A.P.C Surplus
20 rue Andre Del Sarte
75018
M: Anvers, Chateau Rouge

I was so happy all day... I still am I guess. But, I'm forgetting about the fact that I have to move out of the hostel soon... Wish me luck on carrying everything. It's gonna be quite difficult with the montmartre hilly streets.

I also had to get some pencils for my drawing. I really like this stationary shop near the station. It's little but extremely adorable. I bought 2 pencils.

Christine Buropro
17 Avenue Trudiane
75009

I did this during the week. Next one will be with my new pencils! Exciting.

I'm moving to my flat on Wednesday! I am tres excited! I can't wait to cook actually. All I've been eating is microwaved dinner. So sick of it... Must say though, "Uncle Ben's" rice range is pretty good. There are pajella and fried rice ones as well as risotto range. It save me last week. Thanks uncle Ben.


No comments:

Post a Comment