Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Le weekend.

Here are the photos form last weekend...
This guy was just so cute and ready to be photographed. He's either real intelligent or stupid. He's just waiting for some bread bought for him.

I found a couple of good vintage stores around the corner from my hostel near Anvers station.
Chez Mamie
73 rue de rochechouart 75009 Metro: Anvers

Very cute but quite expensive for my bank account.



I have to find out the name of the place later. It's on rue Gerando near metro Anvers.
This one is more reasonable and good quality stuff... I actually couldn't wait 'till the pay day... I had to go back today and get them...
Good hard wooden soles. Bronze colour. I love them.
They also had good range of great 60's winter coats.
The lady who own this shop is very little and nice. She game me 5 euro discount. For me at the moment, 5 euro goes a long way.




I also did this on the weekend. I only had a trash mag to draw...

3 comments: