Friday, January 8, 2010

Paris - Day 3

Good news, I now am employed. I am daycare teacher now. Kids are younger than what I'm used to but they're cuter and lighter to carry.
It brings back memories of how I was in prep in Japan... On a question paper, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" almost everyone wrote "Prep teacher" because that's the only occupation they knew. I did too. I thought there were us, my parents and prep teachers. That's it! what else would you do? plus I loved my prep... it was so much fun. I remember we got to have a nap... man, how good was those times... My class (I have less than 15 kids!) is called "Sumire Group"

I'm excited to meet the little ones...

Bad news... I'm sick. Not that bad for you. just for me. It sucks. Man, who needs to get sick... it's awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment